Beltone® Corporate Branding/
• The Beltone network of retail dispensers are located in mostly ‘B’ markets and are run independently. They are NOT a franchise organization but are required to only offer Beltone hearing care products.
• There is a critical need to unify the dispensers marketing materials on a national and local level and to provide a competitive point of difference in their product offerings and materials and in turn communications.
• Because retail stores are individually owned and operated, there is a need to manage the brand from a national level and provide marketing tools for use on a local store level.
• Regardless of ownership, corporate wants to ensure that all Beltone patient experiences are consistent at all retail locations throughout the network.
The Creative Business Idea and Solution
Create an integrative marketing campaign consisting of the following elements:
• Created communication materials and a corporate-wide brochure with content about managing the brand at a local level - from the outside in at every touch point
• Developed a campaign of in-store marketing materials including: point of sale, signage, wall treatments, store window signage and treatments and produced an in-office video which runs in waiting room and media room in the retail locations that explains the hearing care experience while at a dispensers office
• Created a turnkey system and website for dispensers (retailers) to order all brand materials on line (and via fax and phone)
SAMPLE Retail Entrance
SAMPLE Interior Signage
SAMPLE Counter Cards
SAMPLE Wall Posters
• Unified Beltone dispensers at a local level.
• Campaign further developed post launch Cand additional library of communication materials. created building on the success of initial office brochure, catalog and use of communication materials at the local level.
• A library of national TV footage provided with a tool kit for TV spot creation at the local level.